Monday, March 26, 2012

I wanted to start a blog detailing my spiritual journey because I feel that I need to right now. I've just recently started taking classes with a coven and it's a lot of work. There's a ton of information!
I have to say that I don't know where I'm going right now on my spiritual path, but I know that taking classes was a correct step. I can feel myself getting pulled somewhere by my gut instinct. Though I don't know what I'm looking for or where I'm going, it pulls me restlessly forward and I follow.
This blog will most likely be a place where I type out some of my dreams and try to glean the info from them that I need. I will also detail things that I've found that work for me so far as meditation, etc.
All I ask for is some understanding! I'm young and I'm sure I'll make a lot of mistakes, but I'd appreciated if I didn't get torn to little bits in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment